Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Agency Channel- Business Development Manager
A career in the Indian Insurance sector can be quite challenging but also rewarding.
Age: 24 years
Work Experience: Minimum 2 years
Salary – 2.5 + Incentives
Must be living in the same city of the job location for minimum 2 years
Key Skills: Sales Orientation, Drive for Results, Interpersonal presence and persuasion, Customer service orientation, Working
dependably and Ability to think logically.
What is the Agency Channel?
• Agency is a premiere Sales Channel aimed for developing a group of highly productive and skilled front line
sales employees in the Agency space.
• The front lines sales employees are called “BDM” in this channel. We want to create a group of highly accomplished
frontline sales managers.
• We have high growth plans for Agency channel where you can be the part of success story
About BDM in the Agency Channel:
• The key responsibility of BDM is to build a high performing distribution network of financial consultants and enable
them to sell life insurance policies.
• Post onboarding, you will undergo an intensive training program focused upon Insurance industry, products, sales
processes and Agency channel management
• After the successful completion of training you will be required to meet your sales target by recruiting, managing and
driving a team of financial consultants.
• You will be evaluated mainly on your ability to build a strong distribution (No. of active, successful Financial
Consultants, distribution build up and overall premium targets met) and sustainable network to meet your business
targets and your quality of business.
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||sales marketing|
|Contact Person||assured job|