|Job Title||CDM- IMF Channel- Life Insurance|
|Number Of Vacancy||5|
|Key Skills||Sales,Insurance Sales,Business Development,Channel Development,Team Management,Team Building,Life Insurance,Agency Sales,Channel Sales|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||4 Lac To 8 Lac|
|Work Experience||4 - 10 Years|
|Job Requirement||Position: Channel Development Manager – Life Insurance (Insurance Marketing Firm Channel)
Location: Dehradun & All Metro Cities across India
Salary: 4-8 LPA + Incentives
Exp. Mini. 4 Years agency sales exp. in life insurance industry only
Implement the strategy to setup and develop the IMF Channel in the designated territory. Setup and manage a pool of 10-15 Insurance Marketing Firms/ Insurance Managers managing a revenue stream of around 2 cr.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
1. Understand the IMF regulation, value proposition & registration process.
2. Independently implement the IMF acquisition plan in the territory.
3. Identify potential leads and sources for prospective IMF’s, coordinate with HO for referred leads.
4. Connect with prospects & organize seminars for IMF acquisition.
5. Ensure conversion of leads through effective pitch of IMF value proposition.
6. Ensure quality of IMF’s in sync with desired profile.
7. Enable the setup of IMF of agreed prospects.
8. Understand all regulatory requirements and manage the IMF registration process with IRDA.
9. Oversee technology support to enrolled IMF’s.
10. Ensure seamless contracting of IMF’s with company.
11. Manage performance of setup IMF’s in steady state.
12. Develop understanding of products & coach IMF staff on product USP’s.
13. Implement a performance management and rewards system.
14. Drive IMF profitability through improving productivity of IMF’s sellers & controlling cost of sales.
15. Provide marketing, training and operational support to IMF’s.
16. Manage attrition of IMF’s through revival or replacement.
17. Drive quality of business sourced from IMF’s.
18. Ensure right product mix and control key quality measures such as leakage and persistency.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
IMF Activity & Retention.
Quality of Business.
|Job State / U.T.||Delhi/NCR, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Telangana|
|Job City||Delhi, Mumbai, Varanasi, Dehradun, Hyderabad|
|Company Name||Life Insurance Company|
|About Company||It is a leading life insurance and hiring for their new channel across India.|
|Contact Person||Amit Kumar|