Bilaspur, Korba, Raipur, Chhindwara, Gwalior, Hoshangabad, Mandsaur, Singrauli, Vidisha, Kurud, Itarsi
Role Definition- Government Salary
• Job Role: Govt. Salary
• Role Definition: Providing support to branch profitability by acquisition of CASA
• Key Responsibilities:
– Ensure quality new acquisition of Govt. Salary Accounts.
– These accounts would have to be seeded with Treasury for direct salary credit.
– Accounts needs to be active with at least one salary credit within first 3 months of opening.
– Cross sell of Assets and Credit Cards from these customers.
– Ensure quality customer service is delivered.
– Meet productivity norms defined through support of channels and own efforts.
– Lead generation of customers wherever possible.
– Generating leads for other products and passing the same to the branch for follow ups
• Education: Graduate & above
• Qualification: Fresher and work experience in sales
|Experience||0 - 6 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||cross-selling banking liabilities sales casa sales banking sales field work field sales insurance sales Branch Sales Officer|
|Contact Person||assured job|