0 - 1 Years
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Provide phone support for Global customers.
• Be responsible to deliver a high quality, customer-driven, supports service resolving customer enquiries at the first point of call wherever possible.
• Demonstrates confidence and willingness to resolve customer requests or queries.
• Maintain and improve Customer Satisfaction by delivering against those initiatives that have been identified as crucially important during each and every customer support engagement
• Ability to assess customer sentiment at all stages during the communication, to take the lead in escalating an issue on behalf of the customer and to arrange for a supervisor to mediate in the interaction if deemed necessary by you or if requested by the customer.
• Manages all customer communication with the appropriate level of etiquette, timeliness and professionalism, whilst working towards achieving agreed operational targets.
• Can interact effectively with the personnel, tools & resources in the Customer/technical Services team to help resolve customer issues (escalation points, knowledge base tools, internal applications etc.)
• Completes all training and development activities in timely manner
• Understanding of escalation handling procedures.
MAIN JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Service hours– 24*7 , Rotational Shifts
• Qualification –Under Graduates or Graduates in any stream
• Experience –Graduate Fresher or under Graduates with 6 to 12 months of international BPO technical/Customer support experience.
• Communication – Listen attentively and resolve customers issue effectively. Should be sensitive about customers information
• Customer Focus – Build credibility with the customer by using empathy and should patiently resolve even irate customers issues. Should be courteous , energetic and engaging while dealing with customers.
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Work Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|