3 - 5 Years
Delhi, South Delhi
Job Title: Software Tester
hours of Work: Full 10 am – 6:30pm
experience: 3-5 Years
salary: 25-40 K
1. Main Purpose of Job:
perform Testing Procedures On the Application Software and Ensure all Errors are Identified and Corrected Before Release to Clients.
2. Position in Organization
• Reports to the Software Testing Team Leader.
• Direct Contact with Internal Clients At a User and Project Management Level
• Provide Advice to Internal Clients At all Levels.
3. Scope of Job
• Testing – Ensure all Software Errors are Identified and Corrected.
• Quality Assurance - to Ensure all Aspects of Work Meet Customer Expectations and Company Quality Standards
• Communication – Ensure a Good Level of Teamwork, Highlighting Issues in Good Time and Proactively Suggesting Solutions to Resolve Problems
• Support – Assist with Resolution and Reproduction of User Software Problems.
• Work Organization – Effective Prioritization and Meeting Deadlines
• Individual Development – Take Ownership of Personal Development.
• Technical/commercial Knowledge – for all Cdl Applications – a Good Understanding from a Software Testing Perspective (non-technical) and a Good Appreciation from a Technical Perspective, Maintain Knowledge of Current Software Testing Tools, Testing Standards & Company Issues
4. Dimensions & Limits of Authority
• Take Responsibility and Ownership for Completing Assigned Tasks that May Rely On the Contribution of other Team Members
• Rejection of Incorrect Programming Work.
• Minimum ‘a’ Level, Preferably Hnc or Hnd in a Relevant Subject or Equivalent
• Ideally Specialist Software Testing Skills and Knowledge of Structured Software Testing Methodologies Gained Through Formal Training.
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - QA / Testing / Documentation|
|Work Experience||3 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
IT Software Development Company
|About Company||It is a software development company based in Delhi.|
|Contact Person||Amit Kumar|