|Job Title||Asst. Manager- Marketing (Education Industry)|
|Number Of Vacancy||2|
|Industry Area||Marketing, Advertising, PR, Media Planning|
|Key Skills||Marketing,Business Development,Sales,Offline Marketing,Customer Relations,Promotion Planning,Public Relations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 3 Lac|
|Work Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Requirement||Industry: Education
Location: South Delhi
Position: Asst. Manager- Marketing
Salary: 3 LPA + Incentives
Skill Set Requirement: Excellent Marketing, Convincing & Presentation Skills
Experience: 2 Yrs. in Marketing in Education or Similar Industry
1. Be responsible for Marketing, Sales, Customer relations, Business Development of the company in the area of Delhi, NCR and Entire North India.
2. Designing and Implementation of sales promotion activities and marketing activities.
3. Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly marketing plan for the company.
4. Media plan and public relations.
5. Recruitment, training and coaching of sales and marketing staff.
6. Coordinating/planning and conducting marketing seminars to universities/schools/public.
7. Participating in Education fairs.
8. Appointing maximum number of potential agents, franchisees, agents and associates.
9. Achievement of targets as set in with the management.
About the company:
Company is the official associate of several foreign Universities and is the largest of its kind in India for sending students to countries like USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Europe, Central America, Singapore, Malaysia, China & Philippines. Company was founded in 1988, mainly works to provide comprehensive career counselling for a better understanding of the educational scenario and career prospects overseas and to assist our connected students in making the right choice for a bright future.
|Job State / U.T.||Delhi/NCR|
|Job City||Delhi, South Delhi|
|Company Name||Education Counselling Company|
|About Company||It is an overseas education counselling company having tie ups with top universities of the world.|
|Contact Person||Amit Kumar|