|Job Title||Business Development Executive- Corporate Selling for Mumbai|
|Number Of Vacancy||2|
|Key Skills||B2B Sales,Corporate Sales,Client Acquisition,Client Management,Cold Calling,Lead Generation,Excellent Communication|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree|
|Salary (Per Annum)||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand|
|Work Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Job Requirement||Position: Business Development Executive- Corporate Selling
Salary: up to 3.6 LPA + Incentives
Qua: PG Any/MBA
Exp. 6 months to 3 Yrs. in B2B/Corporate Selling
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
1. Calling & acquiring new Clients, initiate inquiries.
2. Understanding Client requirements by doing need based analysis. Example: Type of product, budget, quantity, delivery timeline, etc.
3. Sending Power point presentations to Clients.
4. Sending Samples to Clients.
5. Sending Quotations to Clients
6. Follow up with Clients by telephone and email.
7. Converting inquiries into orders.
8. Coordinating with vendors if required or instructed to by your line Manager.
9. Updating Inquiry and Order status daily.
10. Filling the order form when required for sample requirement and distributing copies as required.
11. Filling up the order form, once firm order is received from Client and distributing copies as required.
12. Preparing daily reports and emailing them to your line Manager
13. Preparing a status report on inquiries and update daily.
14. Prepare order & delivery status, update daily and track delivery.
15. Follow up on payments for orders where delivery is completed.
16. Visiting Clients whenever required to show samples or close inquiries on a personal note.
17. Visiting Clients whenever required or instructed to do so by your line Manager.
18. Meeting a minimum of 4 Clients weekly.
19. Email or Whatsapp clients with news letter/mailer by posting new products made at least once in a week.
20. Achieving sales target as agreed with the Company.
1. Computer proficiency MS Office.
2. Self-motivated and willing to take up challenges, learn and develop.
3. Ability to build professional relationship, strong customer development and relationship management skills.
4. Good negotiation skills.
5. Outgoing and personable by nature.
6. We need someone who can speak insanely well.
|Job State / U.T.||Maharashtra|
|About Company||We are a HR consulting firm based In India.|
|Contact Person||Amit Kumar|