|Job Title||It Service Delivery Manager for Kolkata|
|Number Of Vacancy||2|
|Industry Area||IT Software - Network Administration, Security|
|Key Skills||IT Consultant,IT Service Delivery,IT Project Manager,IT Operations,IT Manager,Service Delivery,IT Security,Managed Services,IT Auditing|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.Tech/B.E, M.C.A, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Tech|
|Salary (Per Annum)||10 Lac To 12 Lac|
|Work Experience||3 - 10 Years|
|Job Requirement||Position: Service Delivery Manager
Salary: 12 LPA
Qua: Computer Science Graduate or MBA
Exp. at least 3-4 yrs. in IT security and IT auditing industry, or team lead role in managed services industry.
1. Act as the primary POC for Clients - including any issue resolution, resource performance issues, additional workload discussions across all services being delivered to clients.
2. Ensure timely response to all client inquires.
3. Monitor team performance against services being delivered and provide metrics to clients on service SLAs and projects.
4. Prepare for and conduct quarterly performance review meeting with Client Manager. Address any action items coming out of it.
5. Work with Client to adjust workload and associated SLAs (this can include increase or reduction in application portfolio).
6. Become a subject matter expert in all services being delivered to clients. Have an in-depth understanding of the work being performed by the team.
7. Work closely with the client managers and SMEs to identify areas where Sath can provide additional services.
8. Lead and support sales and proposal activities as required.
Resource Identification and on-boarding :
1. Track and manage resource requirements for client engagements.
2. Conduct phone, face-to-face and final interview for various positions. Participate in identifying and filling in open resource requirements.
3. Lead and ensure team member on-boarding to Sath and other Client environments is completed in timely manner.
4. Train and providing on-going mentoring to team members in various tools and processes used within Sath and Client environments.
Team Oversight :
1. Manage projects and issues in Sath’s project management tools.
2. Ensure team members are following appropriate steps for managing deliverables and timesheets.
3. Ensure there is equal balance of workload with in the team. Work with the team member to assign or reassign work.
|Job State / U.T.||West Bengal|
|Company Name||IT Security & Software Developmentt Company|
|About Company||It is an IT security & software development company.|
|Contact Person||Amit Kumar|