0 - 3 Years
Payroll: On Roll
Designation: Assistant Manager
Company : Max Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Salary: Up to 4.25 L.p.a + Incentives
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for AM – GB [Corporate Sales]
1) Responsible for providing assistance in executing the Group Business plan
2) Assist in garnering new business and retaining Group Insurance clients in various product groups i.e. Group Term Insurance, EDLI, Credit Life.
3) Assist in presenting these products to new and cross / up sell existing Corporate, Affinity Groups, Associations, NBFC’s.
4) Develop the alternate channels to penetrate the Group Business market through brokers and MLI Agents.
5) Proper reporting in required formats and as per company policy / requirements and maintain the database of the prospects visited in the region.
6) Responsible for achieving the targets assigned for Group Term and Funds Business.
(With a Predominant focus on term business)
Skillful in business development / sales,
Excellent presentation skills, well groomed
Knowledge of local language and market
Superior MS Excel & MS PowerPoint skills
Networking abilities and contacts in the local market an added benefit
0-2yrs of Sales Experience with Job Stability
|Salary||2 Lac To 4 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Other Master Degree|
Max Life Insurance Company ltd
|About Company||On April 11, 1984, DHFL was established to enable access to affordable housing finance to the lower and middle income groups in semi-urban and rural parts of India. DHFL is the second housing finance Company to be established in the country, however, with a unique mission, which is today benchmark as a model of financial inclusion in the Indian financial services sector.|