0 - 4 Years
Delhi, North Delhi
Job Description: Education Counselor Female
1. Primary responsibility to get new admission and complete given targets.
2. Managiing the counseling desk.
3. Take inquiries over the phone and make an appointment for the inquiries for a visit to the center.
4. Take walk in inquiries and counsel them a later do follow ups.
5. Get the inquiry form filled up and file the same.
6. Take admissions, collect payments, issue receipts for payments.
7. Fill admission forms and file the same.
8. Maintain stocks of the registration kits.
9. Maintain stocks of promotional materials, brochures, registers, stationery etc.
10 . See to it that the payments collected are banked properly.
11. Schedule a batches/workshops/follow up sessions etc. and see to it that all requirements are fulfilled before the beginning of each program.
12. Keep control of the face book page of the center and regularly update with some or the other thing everyday.
13. SHE WILL BE THE FIRST POINT OF CONTACT FOR ENQUIRIES, PARENTS, RO AND ANY OTHER KIND OF COMMUNICATION
14. Counselor need to take care of center decoration, notice board, wishes to parent's on all the festivals, conducting competition or celebrating occasions at the center at least once in every four months.
15. It is the responsibility of counselor to achieve the given target by the Company.
16. Assisting Master Trainer in the Workshops and Conduct Follow Up sessions.
17. Visiting Colleges/Institutes/Universities and giving presentations for MBA, Doctorate Courses and promoting courses.
Key Skills: Excellent Communication, Marketing & Presentation Skills and Fair Complex with pleasing personality.
Salary- up to 18 K
Exp. 0-4 Yrs. In same profile
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Work Experience||0 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|About Company||Education and counseling|