Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Business Development Manager
job Description: responsible for Target Achievement of Service to Sales and Telecalling.
• Acquire, Build & Maintain Strategic Relationships with Clients Sources, Develops & Analyses Customer Needs to Establish a Client Centric Business Environment, Proposes and Implements Solution. Cross Sales, Try to Up Sells and Timely Renewal of Client’s Insurance Requirements
• Responsible for Increasing Share of Business By Offering Entire Range of Products By Achieving Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Target.
optimal Use of Given Lead On Daily Basis & Achieving Cost Efficient Operation.
• Managing Product Mix, Persistency, Lead Conversion% Etc
• Managing Accurate Maintenance & Updating Database.
• Achieving Goal Sheet & Contest Achievement On Weekly Basis.
key Skills: 1. Communication in English, Hindi & other Regional Language (local Candidate Will Be Preferred)
2. Keen to Work in a Highly Competitive Environment
3. Right Attitude & Never – Say- Die Mind-set
4. Achieving the Given Sales Targets
|Experience||4 - 14 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 50 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development / Telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Sales Marketing Business Development|