Port Blair, Barpeta, Nagaon, Kamrup, West Tripura, South Andaman
Profile: - Branch Sales Officer
1) Quality acquisition of Current Account & Saving Account for Resident / Non-resident Indian by going out into the market & catchment area.
2) Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking product like Demat Account, Life Insurance, Credit Card etc.
3) Penetration of Fixed Deposit to existing & new customers.
4) Generate leads of customer through referral, meeting branch walk-ins customer, associates, e-mailing, direct mailing, ATMs & cold calls in the catchment area.
5) Ensure quality customer service is delivered.
6) Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts.
7) Strictly adhere & maintain KYC norms compliance.
8) Adhere the norms, regulation & practices of banks religiously.
Preferable: - Two wheeler with Valid DL and Local Residence
Qualification: - Graduate and above
Experience: - Fresher and Experience both
Salary 156,000 to 240,000 Plus Unlimited Incentives
Statutory Benefits:-Employee Provident Fund
Paid leave – 25 days calendar year (after completion of 6 months from DOJ)
Other Benefits:-Self med-claim benefit of Rs 50,000/
|Experience||1 - 7 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Diploma|
|Key Skills||sales Branch Sales Officer CASA Sales Insurance sales Credit Card Sales Loan Agent|