Profile:- Branch Sales Officer- Corporate Salary.
1) Quality acquisition of Current Account & Saving Account for Resident / Non-resident Indian by going out into the market & catchment area.
2) Ensure quality sourcing of new customer to sell different banking product like Demat Account, Life Insurance, Credit Card etc
3) Penetration of Fixed Deposit to existing & new customers
4) Generate leads of customer through referral, meeting branch walk-ins customer, associates, e-mailing, direct mailing, ATMs & cold calls in the catchment area.
5) Ensure quality customer service is delivered
6) Meeting productivity norms as defined through support of channels & own efforts
7) Strictly adhere & maintain KYC norms compliance
8) Adhere the norms, regulation & practices of banks religiously
Preferable:- Two wheeler with Valid DL and Local Residence
Qualification:- Graduate and above
Experience:- Fresher and Experienced
Salary 13 to 20k Plus incentives.
Statutory Benefits:-Employee Provident Fund
Paid leave – 25 days calendar year (after completion of 6 months from DOJ)
Other Benefits:-Self medi-claim benefit of Rs 50,000/-
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||sales marketing business development|
|About Company||Banking sector|