Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Akola, Amravati, Dhule, Kolhapur, Latur, Nagpur, Ghaziabad, South Delhi
• getting a Consensus On Suggested Corrective Action for Improvement in Expense Gap During the Zones/region Meets.
• working Out Business Target Logic Which is Fair, Logical, Standard, Realistic and Acceptable Due to Availability of Multi Dimensions for Defining Targets and Selecting the Most Appropriate Which is Acceptable Across Branches
• analysing the Financial Data is Challenging as Data At Branch and Employee Level is Not Easily Accessible, Which Creates a Hurdle in Analysing the Financial Data. and Defining the Exact Issues in Different Branches
• facilitations Especially in Cross Functional Projects Due to Their Stakes in Projects Being Low But Getting the Work Done / Issues Resolved On a Timely Basis and Engaging Them with Interest in the Project
• zonal Structure Plotting of Branches, Keeping in Mind the Span, Distances Between Locations, Road Connectivity Ensuring Maximum Coverage with Minimal Travel Cost is a Challenging Exercise.
|Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Sales & Marketing / Business Development/telecaller|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Sales marketing business development|